Children & Young People
HAVE YOUR SAY!
Its important for you to be able to have Your Say about Your Life!
There are a number of ways that you can share your thoughts:
- Speak with your school/college council rep
- Speak to a trusting adult who will listen
ALWAYS remember that your life is worth speaking about!
Visit the Think u Know website for the latest information on the sites you like to visit. Find out what's good, what's not and what you can do about it. Most importantly, there is also a place which anyone can use to report if they feel uncomfortable or worried about someone they are chatting to online.
There are a number of local organsiations who can help with a range of services available. Take a look at their websites for more information:
Relationships from Disrepect Nobody
- Relationship Advice from Get It On
- Sexual Health Information from Youth Action Zone (YAZ)
- Mental Health & Well-being from Young Minds
- Self Harm from No Secrets
- Child Sexual Exploitation Information from Barnados
- Domestic Violence from The Hide Out
Helpful links and information on their Facebook page… search for "Catch22 Stay Safe" in Facebook for more information!
The Catch22 CSE ServiceTwitter account will also be busy - follow them at @C22_Wirral_CSE
Look after Your Health
Youth Sports Programme via Facebook and Twitter.
See the links below for more information: